Explore My Possibilities: iAMjett™

W E L C O M E to the iAMjett™ LIFESTYLE. Contemporary but functional, flashy yet in style.

iAMjett™ Headline

iAMjett™

Thursday, January 6, 2011

After-Holiday Mall Shindig With Sis

Posted by iAMjett™ 5:53 AM, under , | No comments

After the turmoils of the holiday rush, being stuck in virtual reality and some garbled  itineraries (mostly all due to being fickle minded) since I got back for the Holidays, I finally took the chance to make my temporal escape and stroll my way out at CDO's very own Lim Ket Kai mall. I'd say it has been some time since I took the time to go malling here in CDO after being driven away to Cebu for 4 years (the last time I figured by far was in December 2008 when sis and I were in search of something for her company Christmas exchange gift which ended us up to buy a sorta pick-a-boo native novelty item that looks like machete with his thingy inside the barrel--hope you get the picture).

Anyhoo, 'twas fun to once again goof around some familiar places you grew up with in spite the some complexities these places have already become. As I made my leisure walks down to the hallways, cognitive prompted me to somehow extract reminiscent thoughts of what the place used to be--from that open-air skating rink which has now become a flattering spacious atrium that held I bet quite a number of gigs and shows already. And from that old school skating rink too where I had my chance to experience that ugly crash doing my pseudo-pro skate move(LOL), to the Jollibee store branch where I'm heads up high honed some of my humble work beginnings.


Though dis-rating this may sound coming from a homegrown Cagay-anon, I must admit that I somehow slightly made bias comparisons as to how I perceived and have gotten used myself  to do malling during my 4-year stay in Cebu--I'm talking in terms of how I see the infrastructure and establishments; but then it shouldn't be case I'd say.

Apparently so, there's no point of contrasting at all as CDO is continuously evolving to its own unique city and that which has been consecutively growing and gaining competence so as not to be left out by other progressing neighboring cities like Cebu, et al.

Howbeit, it's a feel good thing to witness something you haven't seen for a long while, though along it too, goes true that many faces may be that familiar no more. Regardless of which, what matter is that it can't be denied that I am a true blue Cagay-anon.

It's a never-ending cycle. People come and go, places change along time, but good, funny, as well as some loathsome moments will always be etched to memories and only rekindled close enough when one starts to walk down the exact path of the memory lane.




***Complements of The After-Holiday Mall Shindig with Sis is also shared with sis' bf Mr. Junje Onajet, as how FB knows him. ^^


Ciao for now, till my next post.

 Photo Credits: iAMjett™ and CagayandeOroBlog.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Explore My Possibilities

LOOKBOOK.nu's Peter Adrian: On my fashion A-list

Search This Blog

There was an error in this gadget

iAMjett™ FeedWitter

Yahoo News: Top Stories

W E L C O M E to the iAMjett™ LIFESTYLE.

Tags

Get Updates from iAMjett™

About iAMjett™

My photo
From The Land Down South, Philippines
A homegrown Cagaya-anon at his best; a Cebu BPO yuppie for 4 years and is bound to explore all other possibilities. Jetro Augustus Cortez Ramao, better shortly known as Jett, is an enthusiast of many sorts. iAMjett.blogspot.com serves as his avenue to influence and be influenced; to inform and get informed. Hop in and take more notice of iAMjett's being a ..:: good hearted guy + sneakerologist + movie-philliac + has a thing for airports, runways and jet planes + loves to sleep + complicated + non conformist + misjudged and misunderstood at times + doesn't talk much, listens more + caring + sentimental + OC + independent + did i mention OC? + strong willed and persistent + irrational and disobedient at times + used to hate places that require one to dance + maybe i like smiling now...loves cheese but is anything but cheesy + goes for almost anything spicy + has a fluctuating body clock + fickle minded + sensitive + grumpy at times + considerate + practices "delaying gratification" : ::..

A Proud Member of CDOBloggers

iAMjett